Product Description & Reviews
One extremely cold winter morning in 1999 in are, Sweden, Skhoop founder sissi kewenter was about to take her dog for a walk. Putting on traditional snow pants seemed like a nuisance at the time, but the further away from her house they walked, the colder she got. As she began to freeze, sissi started creatively developing the first insulated cover skirt as she raced back home. The original skirt was born. This skirt is a lighter thinsulate insulation suitable for active or climates above freezing temps. If your climate is colder we recommend the Alaska Down Skirt or the Mina Mid Down Skirt.
Features & Highlights
- Our original skirt is the perfect, Warm Accessory for long walks or a just waiting for the bus
- 2-way YKK side zipper on the right side, 1-way YKK zipper on the lower left side, and 2 pockets with zippers
- Windproof and water-resistant with 80 g insulation
- Waistline belt loops and rear waistline elastic for a perfect fit
- Fabric: Polyester 100%, Size M) 35 inch length
- Skhoop Original skirt is made from lightweight polyester with 80 grams of slim, synthetic insulation for no-fuss wear and care
- Open-ended zip on the right side makes it easy to take on and off; zip on the left side extends to the hip
- Rear elastic in the waistband provides a good fit
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||10.9 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AG Adriano Goldschmied
mpn: LED1538RH-467-27, ean: 0883875457786,
By Dear Drew by Drew Barrymore
mpn: 15DDMKWA7010311-311-10, ean: 0635273333113,