This durable work shoe is designed like a comfortable, high-performance hiker. Get steel-toe protection in a light and flexible style, with advanced support and enhanced electric shock resistance for added safety at the jobsite. MEETS ASTM F2412-11 AND F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH STANDARDS
Features & Highlights
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
- Torsional Stability Shank (TSS) for Midfoot Support
- Removable Metatomical Dual Density EVA Footbed
- Oil- and Slip-Resistant Non-Marking Outsole
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole
- Contoured Heel Lock
- CleanSport NXT(TM) FOR Natural Odor Protection
|Model:||Flint Mid - Steel Toe-W|
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.7 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by KEEN Utility, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 4202100240, ean: 0673088138202,
A go-everywhere, do-everything athletic sneaker, Dansko packs performance features into the lightweight Sabrina: waterproof suede uppers, excellent arch support, and a slip-resistant outsole, so you can walk, jump, and skip in comfort.Lace-up shoe in...