GEL comfort from heel to toe. Energize your stride with smooth, balanced cushioning that attenuates shock during impact and toeoff phases. Made with Solyte material and our patented Trusstic System technology, the GELQuantum 180 2 MX delivers a lightweight ride without compromising the shoe's...
Features & Highlights
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Seamless Construction The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Trusstic System technology Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte Midsole Material A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
|Item Weight:||0.69 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ASICS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.